Creating the websites Using the “turnkey system” we offer a design of your website visual identity in accordance with your business
Our job includes building the structure and design, domain registration, Internet Marketing, SEO, CMS and Web Hosting. Website is the source of information for your clients and partners, a platform for sale of your products and services and also an outstanding commercial and marketing place.
How to achieve that kind of quality or utility of a website?
CMS system for updating websites and content management (Content Management System) was created as a response to the need for high-quality presentation of content. CMS completely follows the standards when it comes to search engine optimization. CMS is used to create, edit, manage and publish content on the web site in a consistently organized way. The content can be text, images, audio and video files, electronic documents and links.
Users with basic knowledge of computer systems will be able to quickly and efficiently manage and edit the contents of your web site. Since the CMS is based on its own engine, it’s what enables it to be flexible, modular, scalable and simple for all kinds of updates and upgrades.
Some of the features of CMS system are:
• Web interface for administration
• Administration interface with multilanguage support
• Adding the desired number of pages and subpages
• Multilanguage support for website content.
• Ease of use, input and updating text content.
• Dynamic optimization for a large number of keywords
• Automated insertion of images, size adjustment and optimization for Internet
• Sorting, moving and deletion of individual content
• Managing users and user groups
• Functional extensions - modules (Internet shop - Webshop, catalog of products / services, writing articles, photo gallery, albums, photos, comments, calendar, FAQ, ...)
• Optimized for all known world and domestic search engines
• Automated and manual data backup.
• High security of data.
• To edit pages you need only a Web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer)
• Online help and instructions are available in text form (constantly updated according to queries and needs of users)